Nearly 8 out of 10 people look business, individuals, professionals up on Google. What they find can hurt one’s reputation. Internet reputation services is an online reputation management service that repairs unwanted information that shows up on Google search results to ultimately manage your online reputation.
In the era of cyber dependance, the majority of people get their first impressions and information about your business or individual through an Internet search engine. If negative results begin to come up, it will affect your image, message, especially if it is on the first page of Google search result. Only 2% of Google’s hits per day, go past the first page. This means that the other 98% rather look up a different search term than go to the next page meaning that first page results are the most effective and important.
that uses reverse search engine optimization (SEO) to fix negative and unwanted search results about you or your company. By partnering with their company, their account managers promise build a credible online reputation. Their online reputation management services include: removing negative Internet news stories; removing poor ratings and bad reviews; fixing results from search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo; removing information for court cases, litigations, and other legal matters; deleting rip off reports; and removing cheater websites.
The innovative company guarantees results. Internet Reputation Services provides the only contingency based reverse search engine optimization and online reputation management services in their field. Don’t let negative Internet information compromise your business! Visit Internet Reputation Services atfor a free quote!